The choice is yours, as personal as you wish,
made with us in total confidence.
Compassion, Professionalism and service have been the hallmark of our business for two generations. With meticulous attention to detail and pride in the service we provide, Roache-Pushard Home For Funerals has been serving families with care since 1950.
We take great pride in our ability to offer a wide array of services and merchandise. We will always do our absolute best to accommodate the needs and wishes of every family.
Whether your wishes are for a traditional funeral with military honors, or a simple committal service, the Pushard family offers you the same care and understanding
Product selections vary according to your individual taste and your affordability. Our selections offer something for every preference.
The death of a loved one is the most stressful event in anyone's life, and yet decisions still need to be made. The manner of service and the merchandise must be selected. With guidance and compassion we are able to offer you some peace of mind in an emotional and trying time, while handling all the technical details of the funeral.
The following are services we will assist you with:
- The transfer of the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home
- Professional care of the deceased, which may include sanitary washing, embalming, dressing, hairdressing, cosmetology, and casketing
- An arrangement conference with the family to plan specific details for the funeral
- Locating the deceased's doctor to sign a death certificate; then filing this certificate at the local health department; obtaining the requested amount of certified death certificates for the family
- Obtaining all necessary permits and authorizations, as required.
- Preparing an obituary to be placed in any newspapers requested by the family
- Contacting local cemeteries or crematory, as required
- Notifying family members or friends
- Providing a location for visitation and funeral ceremony, in addition to a gathering lounge for friends and family
- Care and arrangement of floral pieces, and delivery to the family's residence after the funeral
- Arranging for Pallbearers and motor equipment, including limousines, as required
- Ordering special floral pieces at the family's request
- Arranging for Cash Advances for cemetery expenses, clergy honorariums, music, funeral escorts, and custom acknowledgments
- Contacting Fraternal or Military organizations to take part in the ceremony
- Arranging for a personalized remembrance package, consisting of a register book, memorial folders, acknowledgments, an assistance guide, and a cross/crucifix
- Assist with Social Security and Veteran benefits
- Coordinate a monument/memorial that will be a lasting tribute to the life lived
- Assist in the selection of a casket and burial vault
- Filing of life insurance claims
For more information or if you have questions please call us at 781-828-2929 or use our Contact Form
Top / Home / Back